Download Movies for Mobiles and Tablets on FzMovies

Welcome to Frendz Forum
On Twitter - On Facebook - Search Forum - Google Search - Combine Search[NEW]

Download UCBrowser for faster downloads from frendz4m

User Options
Home Page--Register--Login--Menu

Forum Main>>Television Section>> Cartoon, Anime & Manga>>Da AnIME DiSCuSSioN ThREAD

New Topic-Da AnIME DiSCuSSioN ThREAD - Frendz ForumReply

Author
Page: First - 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, - Last (Liked)
ansi3003
PM [347240]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(2) | Quote |   Jul 14, 2013 6:45AM
^Finally,looks like we've arrived on a consensus.Thanks soul bro.
@mayank bro-yeah bro,i generally don't watch anything more than once even if i like it.But Steins Gate...I haven't actually counted but i guess i've seen it's Ep.22 some 50 times and each time the mere voice of Makise(female lead)brings tears rolling down my eyes.It has blown away everything i've watched until now and would hold the position of the 'best and most tear inducing episode of all time'.Those who are planning to watch Steins Gate,i recommend that you watch ep.22 FIRST.It'd inevitably serve as the BEST CLIFFHANGER EVER and your level of surprise would reach god like level.
@soul bro-yes bro,the last scene of Angel Beats was one hell of a ride,i esp. cried at the time of the final grad. ceremony;Mattaka,just how good japanese can get...

dudeperfect
PM [308473]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(9) | Quote |   Jul 14, 2013 6:48AM
yeah op is slow at the start but as the series progresses its plot n actions just gets better...so just hang in until the arlong arc starts...

Ryuk
PM [393778]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(7) | Quote |   Jul 14, 2013 7:07AM
Soul those pics of that anime you uploaded looks awesome. Is the anime available?

soulreaper
PM [83914]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(3) | Quote |   Jul 14, 2013 7:27AM
but that way ansi bro they will knw the story na ?
Same was the thing with me for bakemonogatari and gintama , lost count of hw many times i have seen it , whenever my mod was dull/off , 1-2 epi of Gintama wud lighten it up in an instant
no matter hw many times i see it i never get bored of those two

Ryuk i wud appreciate it if u address me by my full username frm next time onwards,
yes that anime is an ongoing anime and i have uploaded it , see its link in 2 posts above that picture posts of 1st episode. note that only 1st episode has aired till now n it airs every Tuesday .

Ryuk
PM [393778]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(0) | Quote |   Jul 14, 2013 9:51AM
Ok I I understand soulreaper. But the link says ID is missing. What does that mean?

post edited by-Ryuk
soulreaper
PM [83914]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(3) | Quote |   Jul 14, 2013 10:03AM
Ryuk its working fine idk why u geting ID missing error, anyways here is the link to that anime, click on the title -
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! [also known as - No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Unpopular!]

post edited by-soulreaper
Ryuk
PM [393778]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(2) | Quote |   Jul 14, 2013 10:17AM
Thanks soulreaper

abhaykmr
PM [107359]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(1) | Quote |   Jul 14, 2013 11:28AM
ohh.... i missed lots of discussion..well it can't be helped bcoz i had to do lots of catching up..currently i am completing my one of fav anime bakuman series..

btw soul bro and ansi bro....i see u guys were all fired on these subbed and dubbed topic and i also think thay jap voice is best among them. dubbed voice don't have originality and does not contains any feelings thats y dubbed series often couldn't bring out those light humor of any anime..well i experieced this while watching one piece and for the record i switched to subbed anime while watching one piece..dubbed version totally lack everything that makes op great..i even enjoy hearing luffy,nami,sanjhi,zorro lol i like every one of them..after knowing the greatness of suubbed i never once looked back ..

post edited by-abhaykmr
ansi3003
PM [347240]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(1) | Quote |   Jul 14, 2013 1:21PM
@soul bro-That ep. doesn't reveal much of the story,plus with all the technobabble the watcher would believe that this is non sense.But when he watches it from the start...WOW...I said that on a hunch though,there's every possib. that it'd backfire.
@abhay bro-Yeah bro,esp. Comedy and Emotional genre are destroyed in Dub.You can't simply watch '5 centimeters per second' or 'Kotonoha no Niwa' or 'Yakusoku no Basho' and cry your eyes out in Dub.

soulreaper
PM [83914]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(1) | Quote |   Jul 15, 2013 12:10AM
yep ansi bro ,for me that mystery n tech n scifi feel right frm epi 1 was the one bcz of which i was glued to it frm the very start of anime

ya abhay bro u missed a lot
btw i started with genshiken S1 n its good...

ansi3003
PM [347240]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(2) | Quote |   Jul 15, 2013 12:23AM
^bro have you watched Gatchaman crowds?I need the 1st impressions and/or a review.

soulreaper
PM [83914]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(5) | Quote |   Jul 15, 2013 4:16AM
not yet bro , will let u knw abt it soon..

ansi3003
PM [347240]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(2) | Quote |   Jul 15, 2013 4:55AM
^ok bro.will be waiting.

Karan7194
PM [321938]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(4) | Quote |   Jul 15, 2013 5:10AM
Can any 1 told me how meny one piece movie eng dub have ben relesed ?
Is All movie uploaded here?
bec in cnt find link that y im askin u guys if not uploaded here im going to upload

ansi3003
PM [347240]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(0) | Quote |   Jul 15, 2013 5:45AM
^bro let alone Dub movies,i can't even find Subbed ones.The only ones i found had watermark problem.

Ryuk
PM [393778]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(0) | Quote |   Jul 15, 2013 7:03AM
Quick question. How is the download speed with Cell C? Coz with MTN it takes me at least 3 hours to download one epi

abhaykmr
PM [107359]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(3) | Quote |   Jul 15, 2013 7:51AM
bakuman series ended now I am again getting those feeling ..when u want to watch ur favourite anime continuously and don't want it to end ..

now I have to watch another anime to overcome this feeling

BTW I really enjoyed bakuman series.it truly deserves 10/10
they wrapped season 3 really well making its ending pretty good

Mayank7896
PM [181982]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(0) | Quote |   Jul 15, 2013 2:41PM
Quote:

Soul bro can u give the song[or ringtone] which was played in background of K episode 1 at 20:00[when kuro comes to take shiro]

[quote]let me check it...
Since it's at the appearance of Kuro,it must be 'Legend Kitchen' by Daisuke Ono,Kuro's Character theme.

checked it ,dnt knw abt it bro ,maybe its what ansi bro is telling
just Download the 1st OST of that anime u will get all sounds used in intial few episodes

ok soul bro i'll search for 1st ost
ansi bro i tried it. it wasn't the one but still it was good
& Thanx for the help
Quote:
@mayank bro-yeah bro,i generally don't watch anything more than once even if i like it.But Steins Gate...I haven't actually counted but i guess i've seen it's Ep.22 some 50 times and each time the mere voice of Makise(female lead)brings tears rolling down my eyes.It has blown away everything i've watched until now and would hold the position of the 'best and most tear inducing episode of all time'.Those who are planning to watch Steins Gate,i recommend that you watch ep.22 FIRST.It'd inevitably serve as the BEST CLIFFHANGER EVER and your level of surprise would reach god like level.

wow i also watched that episode many times but 50.........
i'm no way near it

Soul bro can u give review on it once you have finished genshinkan
it's plot seems very good
Ansi bro i realized that-You[Here it's no t used for you[confusing?]] can not always be lucky
gatchman reminded me of old time power rangers so i'll suggest you to wait for the best reviewer[Guess who's that?] because i'm not good at using words to define[or review]
i didn't like those voices[of the lead girl] too
Soul bro i wonder how many animes and years it took for you to learn 70% Japanese
when i saw your big post i just wanted to ask--
What's your typing speed? i never tried to test my speed but i'm sure it'd be very bad
and welcome abhay bro long time no see

post edited by-Mayank7896
Mayank7896
PM [181982]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(2) | Quote |   Jul 15, 2013 2:42PM
Epic

It really does

World is doomed

post edited by-Mayank7896
Ryuk
PM [393778]
Collection
| Options | Thanx | Like(8) | Quote |   Jul 15, 2013 8:26PM
Dudes I just saw Vegeta and Trunks from dbz in My Bride Is A Mermaid epi 16 part 1

This thread is locked